Asbestos fabric is composed of very thin glass fibers (basalt fiber). Used as a reinforcement for many polymer products, synthetic materials, known as reinforced polymer (ERP) or fiberglass reinforced plastic (GRP). The specific characteristics of fiberglass are non-flammable, heat-resistant, non-abrasive, non-elastic, corrosion resistant, stronger than steel (withstand traction 7400kg / m2), no toxic asbestos.
* Fireproof (slag of high-temperature welding – 450 degree or less).
* Fire protection: in the works using electric wires.
* Sound insulation: in the Building, Theater, Karaoke, Dance.
* Anti-cracking: for concrete, wall, ceiling.
* Insulation: hot pipes or pipelines need regular maintenance (coil type).
* Size: 1m x 15 / 16m x 2mm (1 roll = 25Kg)
1m x 15 / 16m x 3mm (1 roll = 50Kg)
Asbestos fabric with 50mm/100mm dimension and thickness 3mm
Insulated asbestos, also known as fireproof asbestos, is composed of warp and weft asbestos, with high fire resistance.
Uses: Inserting machine, sealing, blocking oil, wrapping shaft Shipbuilding, pump shaft, wrapping valve, wrapping heat pipe, boiler pipe, boiler types …
– Material: heat resistant Amiang
– Type: wrapped into a compact, easy to transport.
– Size: 3mm x 50mm x 12.15m (1 roll = 25kg) or 10mm x 12.15m (1 roll = 50kg)
– Temperature: 300 ° C to 400 ° C