Silica cloth is a high performance textile fabric that has 96% SiO2, flexible fabric designed for use where severe temperature conditions exist.
It used for thermal insulating and heat protection. It will not burn, rot or deteriorate and resist most acids. It will keep good state when it works at 1100℃ for a long time. It works at 1400℃ more than 15 minutes and works at 1700℃ more than 15 seconds.
- 1. Used for heat preservation and thermal insulating.
- 2. Welding/cutting, molten metal splash protection.
- 3. Heat and flame shielding, stress relief.
- 4. Hose and cable protection and emergency fire blankets
|Tensile Strength min||Weight
|Endurance of temperature||1200℃/1800℉|
Descriptions : Silica fiberglass tape is made of YC fiberglass fabric. It will keep good state when it works at 1100℃. It’s good construction that offers specific advantages over woven tapes in certain applications.
- Apprications : Used in ovens, furnaces and boilers as a door seal and thermal insulating. Used in outside of pipe, such as steam conduit.
- Sepcification : Thickness：0.6mm, 1.6mm Width：50mm